Ubisoft announced today that it has launched its Ubisoft+ subscription service for Xbox consoles via multiple access option.
To be specific, the service is now available on both Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, priced at $17.99 per month. This will also give you access to the games on PC and Amazon Luna where available.
Below you can find a complete list of games. Many even come with special edition content included.
- year 1800 (Xbox Series X|S only)
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (includes Assassin’s Creed Liberation)
- assassin’s creed unit (Gold Edition)
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Last edition)
- Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, India and Russia
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Deluxe Edition)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Gold Edition)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Gold Edition)
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection
- Son of the light (Gold Edition)
- family dispute
- far cry primal (Deluxe Edition)
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (classic edition)
- far away 3 (classic edition)
- far away 4 (Gold Edition)
- far away 5 (Gold Edition)
- far away 6 (Gold Edition)
- Far Cry: New Dawn (Deluxe Edition)
- inner fighter
- for honor
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Last edition)
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (Last edition)
- hungry shark world
- Fenyx Rising Immortals (Gold Edition)
- Monopoly Plus
- monopoly madness
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (Gold Edition)
- rabbids party of legends
- Rainbow Six Extraction
- rainbow six siege (Deluxe Edition)
- rayman legends
- Republic of Horsemen
- Risk: Urban Assault
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
- Get fit (Gold Edition)
- South Park: Fractured But Whole (Gold Edition)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Deluxe Edition)
- The gang (Last edition)
- crew 2
- The division (Gold Edition)
- the division 2
- Turbo Trackmania
- Fusion Tests
- Blood Dragon Trials
- Evidence on the rise (Gold Edition)
- Live Trivia Chase
- Live Trivial Chase 2
- UN (Last edition)
- Bravehearts: The Great War
- Watch dogs (Full edition)
- watchdogs 2 (Gold Edition)
- watchdogs: legion (Deluxe Edition)
- Wheel of Fortune
To accompany the announcement, Ubisoft released a trailer, which you can check out below.
The press release included a statement from Chris Early, Ubisoft’s senior vice president of strategic partnerships and business development.
Partnering with Xbox to launch Ubisoft+ Multi Access on Xbox consoles enhances our subscription offering to provide more value and choice for our players. Xbox console gamers can now have unbridled access to discover our worlds through Ubisoft’s extensive library of games.
We also hear from Sarah Bond, Corporate Vice President of Creator Experience and Ecosystem at Microsoft.
“Like us, Ubisoft strives to bring more games to more people, and today we are accelerating that effort together. “By launching Ubisoft+ on Xbox, we are introducing Xbox console gamers to another vibrant catalog to explore by subscription.”
If you want to find out more about future Ubisoft games, the publisher will be holding one of its presentations in June, despite the cancellation of E3.