Microsoft Flight Simulator Airbus A330 Gets New Screenshots; Bell 222B and Cincinnati Landmarks announced
Third-party developers shared news about Microsoft Flight Simulator plugins, including airplanes and scenery.
We start with new Aerosoft Airbus A330 screenshots shared by beta tester P Astartus, showing the tail section in a variety of liveries. The plane doesn’t have a release date yet, but it shouldn’t be too far away.
Next, we got the announcement of the Bell 222B helicopter by Cowan simulation. It will arrive soon and we will be able to see some screenshots.
Another announcement comes from horizon simulations, which has decided to work in emblematic settings above its airports. The first package will be Cincinnati, which is also coming soon.
Speaking of “soon”, we learn from Parallel 42 that its Campout add-on will hit the official market, including the Xbox version of the sim, this week, which usually means Thursday.
This is a very clever plugin that allows you to take camping gear with you when you fly, and after landing somewhere in the bush, you can set up your little camp to enjoy nature. It is a highly appreciated utility among those who enjoy exploring the world of Microsoft flight simulator and they want little moments of peace and quiet. It even works in multiplayer and includes dogs for those who like to bring a good boy.
This is what it promises:
- Works with ANY aircraft, ANYWHERE
- Yes, even helicopters!
- Built following current MSFS SDK standards
- Optimized for XBOX controller use
- Pack/Unpack button for quick management of items in close proximity
- Sets allow you to create and save custom camps per plane
- Object persistence worldwide (limited time)
- Eco Credit system to manage the “garbage” in the simulator.
- Smart purge system(s) to protect sim performance
- Full product/feature management in sim
- Over a dozen placeable objects, variations/options where applicable
- Items that react to wind include tents, portable windsocks, and smoke canisters.
- 18 popular dog breeds to choose from and place in the open world.
- 14 objects for camping in winter.
- Additional themed items will be released.
- Oddly satisfying sounds when placing objects.
- Custom sounds for key objects like campfires.
- The Share system allows you to share camps with friends
Microsoft flight simulator It is currently available for PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming, including Game Pass. If you want to learn more, you should keep an eye on TechRaptor as we do it every day. Microsoft flight simulator news to keep you up to date on the many addons coming and being released for the simulator. We’ve also recently interviewed Microsoft’s Jorg Neumann about the Antonov An-225 “Mriya” and iniBuilds CEO Ubaid Mussa about the work of the popular third-party developer. If you’re interested in reviews, you can check out iniBuilds’ New York-JFK Airport, Orbx’s Oslo Gardermoen Airport, and RHDSimulations’ Boeing 767-300ER.