Latest Utawarerumono JRPG Monochrome Mobius: Right and Wrongs Forgotten finally announced for PS5 and PS4
Today NIS America finally announced that the PS5 and PS4 versions of Monochromatic Mobius: hits and misses forgotten They are coming to North America and Europe.
The game, which is the last one in history. Utawarerumono Aquaplus franchise, will be released for PlayStation consoles in the fall of 2023.
It has followed a rather strange path west, with the PC version releasing on the day and date with the Japanese version in November 2022. on Steam with a location made by Shiravune. The game has been released in Japan for PS5, PS4, and PC, but console versions have not been brought up until now.
Created to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the series, Monochromatic Mobius: hits and misses forgotten is a prequel to the original games, providing a window into the young years of many of the series’ beloved characters. You can check out a trailer and official description from NIS America below.
In this new installment of the Utawarerumono series, the quiet life of Oshtor, a young man living in the border province of Ennakamuy, is abruptly shattered when he meets a mysterious young woman named Shunya. She informs Oshtor that her father, whom she thought was dead, is actually alive and currently in the land of Arva Shulan, a puzzling country that does not appear on any map. Guided by his morals, Oshtor joins Shunya and embarks on a journey to discover the truth behind his father’s strange circumstances.
- Noteworthy Narrative: Deep and engaging story brings the world to life through a detailed story and
- reflective storytelling.
- Seductive Animation: A combination of 2D anime-style illustrations and detailed 3D models
- dive deeper into the story.
- Classic RPG Charm: Enjoy classic turn-based RPGs and systems in modern quality
- of life characteristics.
- Utawarerumono Legacy: Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Utawarerumono series with this
- exciting new installment!