This week on the podcast, Rutledge, Robert, and Stretch discuss major gaming news as Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is pushed back to 2024. How much can you really change in a game in such a short time, though? Redfall announced that it would launch without a performance mode which has led many to question the acceptability of a 30fps shooter and the broader Xbox discussion surrounding its releases. Nintendo is heading to Seattle this September to show off its games. Stretch talks about his time attending Creator Clash 2, the creators he saw, and the fights he witnessed. Rutledge seeks immortality in Survival: Fountain of Youth, and Scrappy has been testing Overwatch’s new Thai character, Lifeweaver. Listen on Anchor or check us out below!
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 01:05 – Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League delayed
- 10:56 – Redfall will launch with only a 30fps quality mode, 60fps coming up
- 28:01 – Nintendo Live is coming to Seattle in September
- 33:00 – Clash of the creators
- 44:32 – Survival: Source of youthful impressions
- 50:55 – Overwatch 2 Lifeweaver Impressions